Hollywood is Dead - Premium Trading Cards
Pre-sales begin Monday, August 25, 2014
Releases Friday, August 29, 2014

Hollywood is Dead - Premium Trading Cards
Each pack includes 8 base cards and I original Sketch/ Art Card.
Limited to only 250 packs!

Forty base card set featuring Matt Busch’s popular Hollywood Is Dead series parodying all the blockbuster movie posters you love! Sketch cards will feature the greatest characters of the silver screen that will make you SCREAM! Citizen Brain, Gorest Gump, Pee-Wee Squirmin’, Deady Harry, Zombie Cop and Many more!

Comments

08/27/2014 11:24am

our progress in opening

This is very much great and hope fully nice blog.

09/22/2014 3:11am

I read your article to learn a lot and hope to see your next article.

Just wanted to say I really like your new website! :)

12/10/2015 5:34pm

hello sir.
I am happy with what I read here, his article was written with a very nice and interesting, I can only say thank you.

02/12/2016 11:50pm

May I just say what a relief to discover someone that really understands what they're discussing on the internet. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people must check this out and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you aren't more popular because you definitely have the gift.

04/05/2016 8:28am

Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

This is a new plot for a great movie!

05/24/2016 1:02am

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your blog.

06/13/2016 2:24pm

This post is really informative and you have posted such precious and informative article which gave me lot of information. I hope that you will keep it up and we will have more informative and helping news from you. Thanks

07/06/2016 4:18am

Our home mortgage services will surely benefits you the most that provide simple stress free and lost cost mortgage acquistion

07/21/2016 11:34am

I do trust all the ideas you have introduced on your post. They're very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for newbies. May you please prolong them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

Anxiety House because we wanted to focus on one area rather than all mental health problems.

09/19/2016 12:37pm

Is it a comedy movie? Because it is still alive.

09/24/2016 7:44pm

Thank you, sir, that you shering article on your web page is enough to make me satisfied and happy to read and understand what you write. I am a person who is still learning the article you wrote is very helpful at all for me. I hope his future is no more interesting information in this web masters, for which I can from the writings of the father, I can only say thank you, hopefully more successful.

10/22/2016 6:31am

Thanks.

12/17/2016 6:48am

The amazing thing about them is that they don’t build links in a single day as they schedule links building for seven days to obtain maximum results. They will give you report about you backlinks in an hour.

12/20/2016 9:39am

01/17/2017 3:50am

sb game hacker ios

ap inter 2nd year results 2017

01/26/2017 10:53pm

We translate general documents like school certificates, birth certificates, marriage certificates, letters, blog contents, magazine articles, general reports, interview documents and many more.

The alternative to this is that your goods may ship immediately and therefore it will be a very short transit.

04/05/2017 8:58pm

The force gauge kits include a selection of standard compression and tension attachments.

04/07/2017 8:31am

04/21/2017 11:40pm

Among the businesses that thrived are cloud contact center solutions. Contact centers empowered by cloud tech gained numerous advantages in the market, leading to their overall popularity and usability. #https://callcenter536.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/the-top-5-benefits-of-a-cloud-contact-center/

04/21/2017 11:43pm

How much money do you actually need? Who can help you run the call center startup? What tools are you planning to use? By answering these basic questions, your plan will start to unfold. #http://linkteambuilder.edublogs.org/2017/03/06/top-five-strategies-on-setting-up-a-call-center-for-small-businesses/

04/21/2017 11:45pm

You know what, CallShaper is the best and affordable call center software offering a cloud based call center for small business owners. CallShaper Software can be integrated with sendesk that provides full support. #http://knowem.com/business/linkteambuilder

04/25/2017 6:58am

The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh www.upresults.nic.in